PlantsAdana Kucukdikili Vegetable Oil Factory – Pakyag
Located in an area of 30,000 square meters, the factory started to operate on June 2, 2006. Vegetable raw oil, refined oil and pulp are produced from oil seeds such as soybean, canola, sunflower seed and cottonseed in the factory. Pakyag is a joint venture between Torunlar Food (50%) and Ulker (50%).
- Capacity of Soybean Processing: 400 tonnes per day
- Capacity of Canola and Sunflower Seed Processing: 300 tonnes per day
- Capacity of Cottonseed Processing: 650 tonnes per day
- Capacity of Oil Storage: 5,000 tonnes
- Capacity of Pulp Storage: 10,000 tonnes
- Capacity of Raw Material Storage: 40,000 tonnes