PlantsBandirma Oilseed Cracking Mill Factory
The factory which produces raw oil and pulp from vegetable oilseeds started to operate on October 1, 2009. It is located in an indoor area of 14,985 square meters within a total area of 56,309 square meters. Its main raw materials are soybean seed, canola seed, cotton seed and sunflower seed. The factory makes production according to the NFPA labor safety standards and it is one of the rare factories having a multi-seed processing capability. Being a full automated factory, it makes production with European and USA standards.
- Capacity of Soybean Processing: 650 tonnes per day
- Capacity of Sunflower Processing: 350 tonnes per day
- Capacity of Canola Processing: 300 tonnes per day
- Capacity of Cottonseed Processing: 300 tonnes per day
- Total Capacity of Raw Oil Storage: 6,800 tonnes
- Total Capacity of Pulp Storage: 6,800 tonnes